Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 20, 2020

Crosses On The Road Part 2



He himself bore our sicknesses, and he carried our pains. Isaiah 53:4

Here in my part of the United States on the highways if a person has been killed in a vehicular accident often those left behind erect a cross at the spot their loved one took their last breath. It is humbling, makes you think, slow down, not tailgate, and should make you pray.

Recently I have seen new crosses since writing about this a few years ago. I try to remember to pray for the family who is hurting and also hope the person knew Jesus before they passed on.

If you were to be t boned today at an intersection, had a blow out and lost control of your means of transportation, fell asleep and drove into oncoming traffic, is your heart right with the Lord? First let’s pray nothing does happen. When you do see crosses ask God to give the survivors peace and supernatural love comfort. As for you just be there for your hurting friends who are grieving.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I know part of life is ultimately death. I also know this world is not my real home. While I am here use me to spread love, joy, comfort and help out a watch over my mouth so that don’t utter stupid unnecessary things. Give me wisdom. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment