Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Do You Have Heart Blockage?


For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’ Mark 13:15


A cardiologist would attest to the fact that if your arteries and veins are clogged that life sustaining blood can not get to your most vital organ in the body and that of course is your heart. Thus you suffer from heart blockage and are in danger of a stroke or heart attack.

Were you aware there is another kind of heart blockage that being your spiritual heart? If you have a hard heart toward spiritual things it is hard to grow in Christ. Often times a person can be going through the motions of a ‘Christian life’ when in fact he or she has never asked Jesus to be Lord of their life. ‘Churched’ in other words.

 When this transformation occurs you hunger for all things God, I know it happened to me in 1975. The Holy Spirit changed my heart and gave me a greater desire for Christ. The outside world may call it being a Jesus freak and I say “what is wrong with that anyway”? Do you want an unclogged spiritual heart? Do you desire to grow in Christ? Start each day with prayer and hide some scripture in your heart before you face the onslaught of the world outside your door. Eventually your heart will change and be desirous of the kingdom and not just a church experience to check off a block.

PRAYER: I am so very thankful for those people who have prayed for me some of which I never knew and am grateful for being able to know my name is written in the lambs book of life. I pray for those I know who may be suffering heart blockage. Surround them with believers to light their path and make their heart yearn for you more than this world. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment