Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Ponder On Dude!


The earth and sea is his for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Psalm. 95:5

I was thinking of the beauty of our earth as I flew over the terrain at 35000 feet. How can there be atheists or people who think ‘science’ created the Heavens and The Earth? God is not only the Creator but the chief architect, scientist, engineer, and the great makeover artist.

All we have is created by Him and even man made things were made from things made by Him to include people. Don’t ever become too big for your britches thinking your degrees got you where you are. You are nothing or going nowhere without Him.

Everyone has a purpose. Your gift is not better than another persons. Stay humble. Be kind. Reach out in love. Go across political lines. Ponder all this wonderful creation and how you are used to do His work.

PRAYER: Oh Father there are good days and bad days for all people. Help me get through the bad days with as little self pity as possible and show me ways I can help others and get my mind off myself. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment