Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy, Happy, Happy New Year!



This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

During the Christmas season everyone seems happy, generous, joyful and my thinking is I wish that feeling could permeate the halls of Congress in 2020 and remain the attitude for all people everywhere to have. The peace on Earth kind of feeling.

It’s up to you what attitude you choose. Yes you can make a decision to be joyful and then do a word study in the Bible on joy and news flash, the more you do for others the happier you will feel. It is so easy to get in a pity party where the only guest is yourself.

Start 2020 choosing joy. Get up, get going. If you feel yourself slipping grab that Bible and open it up to Psalms and start reading. Don’t allow the enemy to start 2020 off making you down in the dumps.

PRAYER: I am thankful for a new year, fresh start, ability to decide to do things differently and to choose joy. Give me strength on my joy journey and help use me to bring joy to others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment