Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Everyone Is A Greeter



Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2

At my church I am using my spiritual gift as a greeter to welcome the many people who attend each week. I love doing this and am comfortable doing so but do you know each and  every believer should sort of serve as a greeter of sorts in every day life. Let me explain.

Each and every person needs to be kind and loving to those we come into contact with. You never know who may need a smile, a kind word, or gesture of joy. Be like the salt of the Earth and imagine being shaken out of a giant salt shaker into the places you go every day. Granted, not everyone  is blessed with a bubbly spirit but at least try to smile.

So go out there and be a greeter for the kingdom.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I am grateful to live in a nation where I can worship freely and pray openly and speak of you. Help me look around and share your love with others I run into daily. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment