Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Weave On Abba Daddy Father



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14(NIV) Bible Gateway 

Iwas on a flight recently where I was watching someone crocheting a blanket. Not only did I admire their work and the fact they knew this skill but thought about how God formed each and every one of us. As today’s verse mentions he knit us together in our mother’s womb. 

No matter how you got here meaning the circumstances surrounding your birth and even maybe possible adoption, God has a distinct purpose for your life. There are no accidents in the kingdom of Heaven. You may have felt your life was not worth living because you did not have a perfect entrance into this world. My friend God loves you so stop beating yourself up. Each and every life is awesome because He created you. 

In weaving or knitting there are sorts of threads. Dark, light, colorful, maybe frayed. Each of those is used to make a beautiful product when all is said and done. Don’t listen to the enemies life. You are a wonderful creation and beautiful inside and out. Run after God with all your heart knowing He did not mess up making you. 

PRAYER: I thank you for my life. I thank you for my birth parents whether t I grew up with them or not. They are who you used to create me. Help me choose joy over hopelessness and run the race to win just for the purposes you created for me. In Jesus’ nam. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Yes, we are made according to God's purposes. It breaks my heart to see someone doing things that I know God does not want them to do. All I can do is pray for them.

    ReplyDelete