Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 17, 2020

The Trouble Is Not In Your Set


‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3

As long as there is technology of any sort there are potential problems. Recently I got locked out of my google account.Back in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s Television being only 3 or 4 channels would give you an occasional screen message. The thing about God is you never get shut out from Him.

God is a 24-7 God yet many fail to even think to access him. If you can’t fall asleep at night the best thing to do would be go get your Bible and read the Psalms. God gives His beloved rest. He wants to hear from you. That means in the form of talking to Him otherwise known as prayer.

Connect with God each and every day by talking to Him. You don’t need a special degree or a formal language. Just talk. Tell Him what is on your heart also tell the devil he has no power over you because you are a child of God. Now go have an awesome day!

PRAYER: I need you Lord. Thank you for being there all the time. Forgive me when I get caught up in things of the world and the flesh and forget about you. I am thankful for your miracle working power. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment