Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Breathe, Relax, Repeat

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


So now we are 11 days into then new year and hopefully you have not scheduled yourself into a tizzy already. 2020 gives the opportunity to start new things and make changes. A fresh calendar and a new beginning. 

Whatever has been bothering you or getting you down truly turn it over to the Lord. You will never experience God’s perfect peace unless you do. Trying to fight your own battles with Satan never works. It is necessary to embrace Jesus and his word. You have to believe He alone can give you perfect peace. 

Today choose to breathe in, breathe out, and just relax. Turn off distractions. Put your phone down for a while. Go for a walk. Enjoy life.

PRAYER: I am very thankful that I can have perfect peace when I learn to trust God and let things go. I pray for any needing a special answer to prayer and confidence that God has got their back. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment