Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 23, 2018

Whew!


Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.–Proverbs 16:32

All of you probably have days where you say to yourself, I need to schedule a little less and sit and relax a little more whether it is every day life or vacations. When you rush around you can do stupid things like lose credit cards, break your cell phone, misplace a file, drop cash out of your pockets, fall down and worse case scenario is forgetting your baby or toddler is in a car seat in the back seat of your car. Now that is a real red alert. Slow down! 

So what makes people rush and try to do an abnormal amount of activity? When you do work, play, or stay home take time to breathe, sit still, and be realistic about stuff. Think first and foremost.  Force yourself to get organized. Lead an orderly and disciplined life and bring glory to God. When challenges present themselves stay cool. 

It is necessary to above all think. Next be still. Get organized. Don’t let rushing everywhere wreak havoc in your life. Being still is a good thing. Try it sometime. 

PRAYER: When I lose things I get mad at myself but I know part of it is rushing and not thinking. Help me to be still more and be alert. I choose a life of peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment