Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Slow Service...Be Kind Anyway


Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness,forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
Romans 2:4 

Ever feel like you are being tested as a believer to put your faith into action?
Take slow service for instance. It may be a pain in the neck to be polite when you feel forgotten by a waiter or another service person, but hang in there.

So many tests come our way. Kindness to a beggar whether legit or not. Being polite when others are rude. Ignoring a driver who cuts you off. Once I heard you could be righteously indignant but what does that really mean? 

As you go on life’s journey each day new challenges comes your way. Are you going to be able to smile for Jesus in each of them? 

PRAYER: I need your help daily Lord as I face tough situations which may make me want to scream or curse. I know you want me to demonstrate kindness and love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment