Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Burdens? Blah, Blah, Blah


Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7

We all have burdens at one time or another. You have a choice to make when your burdens come upon you. You can stew over them trying to figure out what to do. You can fret endlessly. Or the best choice is to say “Blah, Blah, Blah” to those burdens and have the attitude it is not that bad and this too shall pass. 

Your enemy satan is  a great peace stealer. His job is destruction,chaos, evil, worry, and if you are dwelling on something weighing you down then guess who is victorious? Certainly not Jesus! Friend now is the time to decide how you will react when troubles come your way. Fall apart or stay firm and steady.

Recently I misplaced my military ID but I chose to stay cool and knew that fretting would not bring it back. I could pray then let it go. Had I chosen the other way I would not have peace. Do you have peace my friend? If not truly try to let God be in control and let His peace envelope you. 

PRAYER: Peace is a wonderful thing. Being still in the midst of a storm is even better. The choice I have is crystal clear. Cast my burdens on God and sit still. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

PS I found my ID the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment