Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

God’s Way IS The Highway


Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

You have probably heard the phrase “it is my way or the highway” meaning just what it says, agree or leave in a rude sort of way. Well I am here to say that when it comes to God,  HIS way IS the highway. He is the pathway to eternal life, your ‘yellow brick road’ of sorts. 

Also another way to look at this phrase is we as believers should be taking the ‘high road’ in situations and not an ‘in your face’ unloving hateful mode of operating. The ‘high’ way leads to love, joy, kindness, peace, and even repentance. The ‘low road’ shoves their way and their opinions in other faces and tries to make a point. The enemy loves when we get this way as it sure will never win over anyone and seeks to drive them further away. 

So what is your choice today? Love, kindness, respect, or ruining your witness by shoving unkind Facebook posts in people’s faces or trying to make your point. The High Way is His way. Try it today. 

PRAYER: There have been times when I slipped up and took the low road instead of staying high and lifted up and on the path you desire me to follow. Help me let the Holy Spirit do His work and for me to keep on the High Way. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment