Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Be Yourself


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.Psalm 139:13

I have been told by many I take way too many pictures. I try to not be obnoxious about it but I find documenting events important to do. Out of respect for those who teased me about 'shooting' too many pictures, I have tried to tone it back somewhat. I left my camera in my car on purpose at a recent shower I attended. It nearly killed me to not be able to take a picture. When I later shared this dilemma with a friend there she told me to just be myself.

That is just it!! We need to stop orchestrating things and worrying about what others think. Other people do not live inside of us nor have our unique personality. What is fun for one may be boring for another. I have some friends who count on me to always have my camera since they are not good at remembering theirs. I was even asked to be the official photographer for an event once but turned it down.

God loves you cause He made you. There may be bad habits we need to work on as I know a few I am trying to break like butting into conversations and trying to listen better. Just know God loves you through things that may annoy others.

 PRAYER: Lord Jesus I love you and I thank you for loving me. Help me with those bad habits I may possess that need a bit of tweaking. Help me to listen for your still small voice. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment