Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bring On Revival!




If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

You don't have to go far to know the United States is needing a revival really bad. I'm not talking about a tent revival,  but a huge outpouring of the Holy Spirit to bring people of all walks of life to their senses. Our own White House is unfriendly to Israel who always has been our friend. I believe the enemy is having a hey day because so many are blinded and brainwashed not aware of what is going on right under their noses. Satan works that way, fooling people. It's terrific when the news media is in his camp too.

The verse highlighted for today basically says it all.  Hear, listen, turn, repent, and seek Him. This does not mean for one hour on Sunday, which is more like a club membership. We desperately need Jesus in our lives and in our government. The nation was built on the principles in God's word and that is why for over 235 years blessings have been poured out upon us. But we let down our guard and get lazy about our freedom and watch out!! 

Today get on your knees and seek God. Look to Him for your strength. Pray for this country and pray for those being led astray that are trying to destroy our democracy and our freedom. The United States needs to be healed. 

PRAYER: My country tis of Thee, sweet land of liberty of Thee I sing. I thank you for blessing America. Turn evil men and women's hearts to the truth. Stop the plans of leaders trying to be dictators. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment