Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring Forward



See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.  Isaiah 43:19

Unless you live in a tropical or desert environment then you are looking forward to the beginning of spring. Today is the day in The United States we set ours clocks ahead at midnight or 'spring forward'. Newness, freshness, flowers just around the corner, spring rain. So much to look forward to. New beginnings. 

Now I like snow but who doesn't anticipate the daffodils popping  up from the soil or seeing a robin's egg in a nest? The sight of new ducklings swimming in a pond with their parents is also a nice spring treat. Freshness, newness. It is wonderful. A time also to get rid of junk in the attic and junk in your life as well. Treat yourself to a fresh start by purposing in your heart you will let go of habits or people that don't get you closer to Jesus.

 Move on for spring with a fresh transformed new you. Only you can make yourself 'spring forward'.

PRAYER: Thank you for signs of spring and the newness it brings. Guide me as I seek to do new things in my life as well to get me closer to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment