Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jesus Is My Crutch...No Problem With That!


Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

Ever heard the excuse given by non believer's that they do not need Jesus because He is just a crutch? I say what is wrong with a crutch. For those who have had broken legs a crutch is a valuable piece of equipment. It is like an extra leg helping them navigate through their day without falling down. So in that respect why wouldn't we want Jesus because I sure do not want to fall flat on my face.

Many folks are so self assured that they need no one or nothing to assist them through life. To me that is a tragedy. Even though we can not see God He is there, yes being a crutch for us if you want to put it that way. He is a divine crutch who brings total healing to our soul. 

If you are reading this and think you don't need any help in life, much less help from Jesus, just know He is waiting for you to run to Him and tell Him how much you need Him. He is the best crutch ever!! 

PRAYER: I need you Lord every single day. I love being able to get up and pray to you in the morning. Thank you for the wonderful plan you have for my life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click on link for a song of praise and possibly deliverance: 

No comments:

Post a Comment