Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Funny.....Not Really!


Fools make a mockery of sin, But among the upright there is good will. Proverbs 14:9
Recently in a grocery store parking lot I saw a bumper sticker that read as follows 'Jesus Paid For Our Sins So Let's Get Our Money's Worth'. Similar to the Darwin stickers of the Christian fish with feet, this bumper sticker just pure and simple mocked God and mocked believers. I immediately felt sorry for the person and said a quick prayer.
Many may joke about Jesus, 'religious' people, healing, miracles, or things of the faith, but God is not to be mocked. I always feel a person's heart must be so hardened to display stickers such as this one. The good news is, people change, thank goodness. All we can do is pray and believe. Don't condemn these lost people and you may even know someone like this. Keep praying and keep showing love and grace. 
Go out today and know that the world we live in is not always friendly to those who love Jesus. Do your best to shine His love onto a lost world. 
PRAYER: Father I thank you for saving me and I pray for others who may be lost and do not realize it. I pray for those who are 'lukewarm' to things of the faith. I will keep persevering in prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment