Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Set Apart


Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him. Psalm 4:3

Lately I have been noticing a trend with new 2015 SUV's. No matter what automobile manufacturer it is they all seem to be indistinguishable from others. Presently I drive a Sante Fe but the new Sante Fe looks no different from say a Kia, a Honda Pilot, or a Lexus. The only way you can tell what car it is would be to look up close for their logo. It makes me sad.
 What if we as believers were all alike? Pretty boring wouldn't you think. What is we all were given the same spiritual gift? God has a better plan and we all have different gifts. A believer is set apart for the kingdom of God. He knows us by name and the very head of our heads are numbered it says in Matthew 10:30.


What are you doing with your life? Are you just a carbon copy of someone or do you use your unique abilities to serve The Lord?

PRAYER: I recognize Father you have created me different from anyone else. My fingerprints are mine alone and my talents are mine alone. Help me use what you have given me to shine in this world for you. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment