Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Going My Way?


Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit,striving together as one for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27
Have you ever stopped to think if your actions point people to Jesus or away from Him? For instance, are you a constant complainer? Do you pick up after yourself, meaning shopping carts and popcorn bags at the theater? Are you constantly judging others, even silently? What kind of movies might someone see you in? Is your speech 'preacher friendly'?
These questions are asked simply to make you think. A Christian bumper sticker is great but if you have it on your car,  better obey traffic laws and be kind to others. Also try to be joyful even if you don't feel the best. Don't just huddle with other believers but let your light shine in your realm of influence. 
I guess it boils down to if we claim to be a follower of Christ someone is probably watching. Jesus is! 

PRAYER: Lord I want to be a great example for the kingdom of God. I know I have slipped up so please forgive me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment