Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jesus Trucks


Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. John 12:9

My husband and I like to watch the Food Network. There was a show one time talking about the rise in popularity of food trucks in populated urban areas. I remember when we were in New York City a few years ago seeing the variety of food trucks up and down city streets. In Tulsa where my sister lives there is a section downtown where they are popular. And here in the Huntsville, Alabama area it is starting to catch on.

As exciting and different that food trucks are, imagine if there could be 'Jesus Trucks' going up and down the street and giving people spiritual food. Would folks flock to them and get as excited as they do about regular food? It just struck me one day. Maybe they could pass out Bibles and offer prayer. But would people be excited?

Are you excited about Jesus? Is He first place in your life? If not why not ask Him to be Lord of your life today.

PRAYER: My Jesus I love you. Often I have let something else be more important than you. Forgive me Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

If you do not know what food trucks are take a peek at this link below I have included for info only.

No comments:

Post a Comment