Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tiny House


And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come back and take you to be with me that you can also be where I am. John 14:3

There is a show on television entitled 'Tiny House Nation' where a family decides to super downsize and live in something about 500 square feet. The homes all are very cute, functional, and cozy. So many of us need to have large spaces and places for our stuff and things we think we need to have so it would be hard to imagine a tiny home.

 When we go on vacation it is nice to not have to take all our stuff. That tiny house would suit me just fine. Did you know someday when you breathe your last breath here on Earth, if you have asked Jesus to be your savior,  He will take you to be with Him in heaven. His house is described as a mansion so if you do not live in a mansion here on Earth you will in Heaven if I read and interpret this right. It is hard to imagine.

Wherever you live here on Earth whether in a gorgeous large home, mobile home, in a tent, an apartment, a condo, a town home, or something else just know it is only temporary and something much greater is awaiting those who love Him.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for loving me and providing my needs while I am here on earth. Help me be content with where I am and happy for those who have greater. I look forward to my heavenly mansion. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Read 2 Corinthians 5:1-10 when you have time

No comments:

Post a Comment