Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wounded, Pitiful, Pathetic




Why, my soul, are you downcast?Why so disturbed within me?Put your hope in God,for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 43:5

Stop whining and get moving. Stop complaining about how life has treated you and charge on. It is not always the other person's fault. Sometimes we need to take responsibility for what is wrong in our life. Do not allow others to steal your joy and above all, keep looking up to Jesus. 

Face things in life and instead of trying to rehash and go over and over and over the same things, drop it, forget it and move on. Get control of your thought life and your mouth. We know it is Satan who tries to bring us down. We can not be a victorious Christian if we constantly complain and harbor  bitterness.

  Today is the day for a new you to emerge. Start marching to the beat of a different drummer and get joyful for a change. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I want to always have your joy. Forgive me when I have been consumed with myself and whined. I choose to look up to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This is such a timely message. In Sunday school this past Sunday, our lesson touched on the fact that a lot of the problems we have, we are responsible for. We DO need to stop whining and learn to deal with these vexing issues that we have.

    ReplyDelete