Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

DO YOU FEEL JOYFUL?





Many go through life sad, depressed, angry, hurt, revengeful, bitter, lonesome, tired and just plain unhappy. The best kind of happiness and feeling is the "joy of The Lord" inside of you. You can experience this kind of joy even in the midst of pain, sorrow, and grief. 

Sometimes you might have to talk out loud to the devil and say "devil leave me alone as I am a child of God. You may try to get me angry at God and so desperate that you cause me to lose hope. Devil I will always have hope cause I have Jesus living inside of me. Leave my family alone too. They belong to Jesus." When you say that you do feel better. 

After just having moved to Iowa in 1993 I was feeling a bit down but had to stay "up" for the sake of my two grade school children. I had this "God friend" Linda who was only in my life for three short years but she impacted me in many ways. She is the one that told me to shout at the devil and throw scripture promises at him. One particular verse she gave me was 2 Peter 5:10(NIV) and it says 'And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.'  Meditate on that verse awhile. It is a promise. 

Do you want joy unspeakable? Do you want to get up each day looking forward to it? Do you believe God is working? 

Romans 15:13 is my prayer for any readers who do not feel joy today or any day. It says 'Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.' 

PRAYER: I know Lord I can have the joy of the Lord. I will not allow people or circumstances to be joy robbers. I will pray for those who have hurt me. Thank you for your joy! In Jesus' name. Amen. 
Click link and praise God in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment