Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

IDENTITY THEFT


The world we live in unfortuantely is full of sinners. Some of these sinners like to steal people's identity. Hopefully none of you reading this have had your identity stolen. I have been the victim of my debit card being duplicated and used. Not fun!
Remember that if you name the name of Jesus your true identity is in Jesus. We are to be like Him in what we say and do. Ephesians 2:10(NIV) says 'For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.'
Satan, the great liar and deceiver, will try to convince you in your mind that you have messed up so no way are you Christlike. You tell Satan that you are set free by the blood of Jesus and God is a forgiving God and you live for Him. Do not let the power of the devil's deception make you feel that you are not identified with Christ.
Acts 17:28(NIV) reminds us 'in Christ we live and move and have our being.' If you have asked Jesus into your heart then you are identifying with Him. He is your Father and you are His child. John 10:28-29(NIV) is a favorite and it says ' I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand."
Have you asked Jesus to be your Lord and savior? Do you identify with Him? One final verse I will leave you with today. Galatians 2:20 says "My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.'
PRAYER: Today Lord I am grateful to say I get my identity in you and Satan can not steal it. I praise your name Lord for in you I indeed live and move and have my being. Thanks for all you have done for me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click on link and worship the Lord with this awesome song.

No comments:

Post a Comment