Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HEART SURGERY

Do you need heart surgery? Not physical heart surgery but is your heart cold and hard and thoughtless? Have you let Jesus into that heart to change it and make you into a new creature?

The Bible tells us in Matthew 6:21 "where your treasure is there will your heart be also." Also in Ezekiel 36:26 it says in reference to the heart " I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." This does not mean literally God will pluck your old heart out of your chest but it means if you ask Him to come in and take the controls he will change your heart and your outlook on life.

John 3:3 says "In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." Once again not  physical birth but a turning over the controls of your life to Jesus and saying " Lord come into my heart and change me. I want to live for you and serve you. I do not want to just be a Sunday Christian but I want to be sold out to you and you alone." Do you want this kind of relationship with Jesus? 2 Corinthians 5:17 tells us once this happens that "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" So you give over the controls to the Lord and  He transforms you as you begin to walk in His ways and cast off works of darkness. When I say darkness, I am not talking about a Satanic cult, but basically things that are not of God that displease him and separate you from Him. Your heart should be convicted to know what these things are once you have asked Jesus to be Lord of your life.

Psalm 51:10 says "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Is this what you want? Do you want a clean and pure heart? Are you ready to serve the Lord with gladness? Ezekiel 18:31 says "Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, O house of Israel?" God is ready and waiting to give you that new heart if only you will ask Him.

PRAYER: Lord I want you to be in control. I want my heart set apart to serve you. Thank you for being Lord of my life. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Click on link to enjoy a wonderful worship song.
http://youtu.be/hGr8as7pPBE

1 comment:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Kims hospitals Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete