Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 21, 2011

ARE YOU SAYING WHAT GOD SAYS YOU ARE?

Do you ever get down on life and on yourself? You have to think and say positive things to counter the lies of the enemy. Satan is our enemy and he will mess with your mind to bring wrong thoughts into it. The only way to get rid of these wrong thoughts and condemnation of the enemy who seeks to destroy you is to counter attack these lies with positive confessions from God's word about who you are.

Say out loud the following:
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.(2 Corinthians 5:21)
I am the head and not the tail.(Deuteronomy 28:13)
I am an overcomer.(Revelation 12:11)
I am forgiven.(Colossians 3:13)
I am set free.(John 8:36)
I am a child of the King(Ephesians 2:19)
I will fear no evil as God is with me.(Psalm 23:4)
I am loved by God.(1 John 4:7-8)
I am not afraid what mere man can do to me.(Psalm 118:6)
I am created by you for a special purpose.(Jeremiah 29:11)
I am your sheep and  you are my shepherd.(John 10:4)
I am a conqueror because of you Lord.(Romans 8:37)
I am made in your image.(Genesis 1:27)
I can overcome strongholds with your help. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)
I am blessed.(Philippians 4:19)
I am redeemed.(Psalm 107:2)
I am God's friend.(John 15:15)
Also say "I will not allow others to bring me down or steal my joy."

Jeremiah 23:29 says "Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?" Philippians 4:7-8 says "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Make a deliberate effort to be focused on good and truth.


The accuser of the brethren is Satan. (See Revelation 12:10). Even well meaning people will not act Christlike at times and the saying goes 'hurting people hurt people." It is really important to stop and think before just always blurting out something. Our mouth can get us into trouble. Why not turn your mouth into a positive tool and speak these positive confessions above out loud to get your day started? Start being on God's side and work together against the enemy.

2 Corinthians 5:10 says "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." In other words you have to purposely decide to get rid of negative thoughts and things that drag you down. The enemy is the one who wants to see you defeated and pitiful. Things like that are not from God. Get up this day and take control of your thoughts by planting good things in your head.

PRAYER: Father I thank you for being Lord of my life. I want to think on good things and not things that bring me doubts and fears. Help me Lord to keep my focus on your and resist attempts from the devil to get me off course. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Worship God by clicking on the following link:
http://youtu.be/HUGZAHztq_s

No comments:

Post a Comment