Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to my world

After returning from an awesome writers retreat in the mountains of Arizona this past weekend I have decided to put my daily devotions into blog format to share with more people. Stay tuned tomorrow for the first one. I have written 72 up to this point. The title 'God's Lemonade Stand' reflects to the reader that they can come to get refreshment for a few moments while reading my post. (God gave me the title.)  My prayer is those who read will be touched, helped, inspired and possibly a life or two changed as a result. I will get better at this blogging thing and soon have some decorations on here as well. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment