Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 25, 2010

GOD IS THERE..YES HE IS!

Is something going on in your life that you can not seem to stop worrying about?. We are told to cast our cares on God for he cares for us.(1 Peter 5:7) but it is human nature to want to worry. Worry does nothing but keep us in bondage and maybe affect our health and well being too. Worrying does not change anything nor does it add time to our lives to figure it out. (See Luke 12:25). When we worry we are basically telling God we do not trust Him enough to handle the problem.

It is best when faced with a situation to 'go to the throne not the phone'. Not sure who said that but it makes alot of sense. God is waiting to hear from you. Jeremiah 33:3 is often called "God's phone number" and it says "Call to me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things which you do not know."

Psalm 27 is worth reading the whole chapter. It is only 14 verses but verse 7 says "Listen to my pleading,Lord! Be merciful and send help when I need it.!" Also in the chapter it talks about being set on a high rock out of reach of your enemies(vs 5-6). That is a good word picture. I was hiking yesterday where there were rocky bluffs. At one point I just sat on a rocky overhang to meditate and pray and think of the awesomeness of God. How can anyone be an atheist I will never understand. The mountains are his, the roar of the thunder, the seasons, the rain from heaven, the cattle on a thousand hills. It is all his. And he cares and will work out what concerns you. Only trust him.

PRAYER: Lord today I thank you for my freedoms. It is great to live in America. We pray against the forces of evil trying to destroy our God given freedoms.We know Lord though you are there and have a plan. Keep us focused on you. In Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment