Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lean On God

Lean On God

When you lean on a wall you expect it will  hold you. Most of the time it will. One of my favorite verses in the Bible is Proverbs 3:5-6 where it says "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not to your own understanding and in all thy ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. " Do you lean on God? Do you fully trust the Lord will keep you and sustain you? Let Him have your cares.(See 1 Peter 5:7). Trying to keep ourselves uplifted will never work without the help of the Lord. People may think it does but you can not leave God out of your life. He is there to help you and sustain you. Call on him. (See Jeremiah 33:3). I love the fact that I know and can trust that I can 'lean on God' to get my through things in my life. Do you have the kind of peace where you know God will get your through? If not why not give Him first place in your life and heart today and start living for him. 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.' (Revelation 3:20).Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. " (John 14:6)

Prayer: Lord Jesus for any reading this today I pray if they do not know you as their saviour and Lord that they ask you to enter their hearts and live a life for you. Give us your strength to get through whatever in life comes our way. Thanks for being  our hope of glory. IN Jesus Name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment