Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HELP LORD

There are times in our lives when we feel we can not take a certain situation or person anymore. We may pray "Lord please help me and get me out of this situation." In Romans 8:28 which is a familiar verse to a lot of us it reads, "All things work together for the good to those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose." Perhaps God is allowing this seemingly awful situation in your life to develop your character and grow you as a person. A palm tree is strong and sturdy but has to put up with fierce coastal winds at times yet still under the most adverse of circumstances remains erect. We are like that palm tree. Storms may come but we need to stand strong through the storm and wait for the rainbow on the other side. There will be a rainbow. "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want." (Phillipians 4:12).
Prayer: No matter what the situation Lord I pray you will give us strength to endure and get through whatever it is that is weighing us down. Help me run with patience the race that is before me and accept the things in my life as ways to grow me to be more like you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment