Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Working Out Your Problems



Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 NIV Bible Gateway

This time of year seems to accentuate and bring to the forefront pain, separation, need, and hurt. When it seems the world is jolly,  deep down you may have immense hurt and real things troubling you and because it is Christmas the pain goes away? I don’t think so. 

Pain and hurt sometimes is the catalyst to getting on the road to healing. When you are at a low point you naturally tend to look up. 

You can face problems with God’s hope. There is always something to hope for. Only the enemy likes to keep you stuck and depressed not imagining how you can ever be free and joyful again. But you can and will. Keep believing. 

PRAYER:Father I love your word and I love to have time to be still and think. I will not allow strongholds to incapacitate me and get me feeling gloomy. I choose to rise up! In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment