Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

NVRQWIT



However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.Acts 20:24

I saw this personalized tag recently and with this being Pearl Harbor day what a time to share about how the military personnel are taught to never quit and never surrender. During the surprise attack of Pearl Harbor Naval Base in Hawaii by the Japanese this courage and bravery came into play as the US entered into World War 2. 

Thousands of sailors perished that day which President Franklin D Roosevelt called a Day that will live in infamy. Don’t quit, don’t make excuses, don’t compromise freedom. Stand strong. Let what these sailors died for not be in vain. 

On this day we pause to remember this the first attack on our Homeland the second being 911 at the World Trade Center. Our honor as a nation is to stand strong against enemies both foreign and domestic. When I took my oath as a soldier I promised to defend against enemies both foreign and domestic. Keep your spiritual armor on as well (see Ephesians 6:10-18) to be able to fight against wickedness and evil in high places. Go onto the battlefield daily as a soldier of the Lord. 

PRAYER: Father thank you for freedom. Thanks to those brave individuals throughout our nations history who answered the call to serve and defend this nation in order to stay free from tyranny and evil. Help me do my part to help with freedom. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good message. We should not give up on our Christian beliefs. Yes, we MUST keep wearing our spiritual armor. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete