Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 26, 2022

Friends

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.Revelation 3:20


Aren’t friends great? Seasons of life happen and different kinds of friendships develop. At Christmas you may remember friends by sending cards or giving gifts. 

Jesus is your friend if you want him to be. He wants you to ask Him to be your friend. He doesn’t force himself on anyone. 

Do you need a faithful friend? Call on Jesus. Talk to him by praying or just carrying on a conversation. He hears you. If you want to accept him in your heart just ask him. 

PRAYER: Lord I pray for anyone today who needs prayers for friends and pray for the right kind of friends to lead them to you Lord and not away from you. I pray for ‘real’ friends beyond social media and I pray in the new year for those who need a special one on one friendship in their life. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment