Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 30, 2022

Don’t Carry Baggage Into 2023

 






Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.Psalm 51:10

 

Each year is a new start. Many churches like to start the new year out with fasting and prayer. It is a new beginning of sorts. Old wounds can be healed. You can make decisions of what you need to let go of that is causing heartache and pain.

Besides the emotional baggage you need to purge is clutter in your home or office that is bringing you down every time you look at it. Before I moved here to Idaho I sadly threw away 4 formals and bridesmaid dresses my dear mom had made for me in high school and also 24 years worth of Moms in Prayer folders. It hurts to do stuff like that but sometimes is necessary to move on in your life. 

Start today and make a plan and purpose in your heart you will not allow rejection and pain of past relationships to bring you down. Pray for those who hurt you or mistreated you, don’t try to friend them on Facebook. Stop chasing the past. Learn,grow, and press on for what awaits in 2023! 

PRAYER:I choose to run my race in 2023 looking forward not backward. Help me stay on course. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment