Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 5, 2022

So Many Prayers.....One Big God

 

My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.Psalm 51:17(NIV)Bible Gateway
Lost and lonely people are everywhere in our world. Many people mock God and attempt to cheapen the power of prayer.
First off God is not a genie in a bottle just granting wishes but He hears and delights in showering blessings on those who have a broken and contrite heart. I know of people personally who say they have taken a break from ‘church’ but they may as well say God because ultimately this is a comment where a person rejects God and listens to the father of lies Satan who then takes the individual down a winding confusing path that appears to be wiser than God.
The Bible says to keep praying. Period. You have probably been there as I know I certainly have where you grow weary of waiting for breakthrough and at times give up entirely. Press on my friend. Believe me I know how it feels. Maybe you feel as if no one around you understands what is going on and how deep your hurt is but God does know. Hang in there!
PRAYER: Lord you are beautiful your face is all I seek. I know I need to keep looking up no matter how hopeless it may seem. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment