Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 5, 2022

Circle Of Your Impact

 

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.Romans 12:12
You never know whose life you may touch or impact. Oh sure you naturally hope to impact your children and grandchildren but who else did you cross paths with whose life was changed.? You may never know til Heaven.
Each and every day is an opportunity to show the love of Christ with people you encounter. A hair dresser, checkout clerk at a store, TSA agent, neighbor, receptionist at doctor or auto place you get the idea. These ‘chance’ encounters can help plant seeds for the kingdom.
It is not necessary to be a well known Christian to impact the works around you. Every day are oodles of chances to let others know Gods love for them.
PRAYER: Each day I have a new chance to operate for the kingdom as your special ‘agent’ sent forth to share hope and joy. Use me to make a difference. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Some friends of mine and I call those chance encounters God appointments. Sometimes I find my blogging friends write something that I need to be reminded of, I will call them "God notes" Peace and blessings

    ReplyDelete