Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Better Not Bitter



Brothers I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead. Philippians 3:13

In a couple days we welcome a brand new year 2023,  and with that always comes resolutions and new hopes for the future. It is a good time to let the past go and start fresh. 

You could start by letting go of any hurts or disagreements that may lead to a root of bitterness. The enemy probably hates New Year’s because of all the positivity being exhibited. People are ready to make themselves better and not be bitter! 

Whoever you might need to forgive why not start the new year right by doing just that. If you are harboring resentment let it go. Try to start the new year with a fresh attitude. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for a chance at the start of each new year to have a fresh new beginning. Convict me of anything I need to set straight. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment