Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Are You Headed To A Dead End?



I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.Psalm 32:8

Is your life on a dead end street because maybe you are not following the map which is God’s guide book the Bible. Left to your own way your life would be a mess but God gives a guidance to help us not run into dead ends. 

Many things you do may seem right in your own eyes because the world and culture support you and become your cheerleader of sorts. You might even feel content that society cheers you as they indoctrinate the masses to call good evil and evil good. 

The only way to not end up on that dead end street in life is to follow Jesus. Deep down you know what is right and wrong but if you choose your way and your rights over what you know God says look out. Don’t stick up your nose at the Almighty. Stay on the path that leads to life and godliness. 

PRAYER: Father so many temptations are thrown at me daily. Help me not gloat when I do what is right as I see others morally falling and headed to a dead end. There is no actual dead end with you. I pray for any one who needs to do a U Turn to have strength to break bad strongholds and hear and heed your voice. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment