Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Battlefield Prayer For 2023



Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.Psalm 42:11


How has your 2022 been? Are you ready to move past hurts, fears,lies, grudges? Even if another person involved in your issue is not being kind are you able to fight this battle on your knees? 


It is necessary to go beyond harsh words and comparisons and to grab hold of God’s love for you. You may want to try to manage your outcomes but that my friend is up to God. 


Your journey in life is still in God’s hands. Tomorrow when 2023 rolls in make it a time to start out with a positive attitude and make sure in order to stay positive look up on Bible Gateway the verses for hope and try to memorize some. Your year will start out good if you start fresh. 


PRAYER: Lord yours is the power, the glory, forever and ever. Even though I am one person in a sea of millions I know you care for me. Guide my thoughts and steps to stay centered on you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment