Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Devil’s Den



For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans 6:23 NIV Bible Gateway

You have probably seen businesses called Devil’s Den like I did recently or Lion’s Den which in effect are thumbing their nose and making a joke of sin. It breaks my heart to know of all the lost and broken people trapped and hurting and they don’t even realize it. Similarly at the post office near me there is a Marilyn Monroe stamp poster on the wall and I gazed up and sadly thought what a broken individual she was in her short life. 

Before you get too high and mighty realize we have all sinned. In John 8:7 when the woman caught in adultery was going to be stoned Jesus says “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone at her.”Ponder that for a moment. 

Pray for people that you know who may need to know Jesus. Also pray for your self that you won’t enter into temptation. 

PRAYER: Our world presents so many temptations to fall into the devil’s lap and get misled and deceived. I pray that you will make me aware of possible stumbling blocks so I am careful and stay on the path God intended. I pray for those caught in sin to cry out to Jesus. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment