Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Pray, Not Say


“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”Proverbs 3:5-6
It is easy when you pray to want to sort of rush things along by opening your mouth and making comments to maybe speed things up. As hard as it is please wait.
Recently I had a great answer to prayer that had I jumped in and tried to control may have backfired and I may have been digging myself out of a hole for months to make up for me trying to play Holy Spirit Junior. Be patient as hard as it is.
Keep praying, keep trusting, keep believing, keep reading the word of God. Never doubt God heard your prayers.
PRAYER: Father thank you for your goodness. Thank you for hearing me when I pray. Thank you that you want the best for your children. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment