Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Thankful? You Betcha!

 


Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. Hebrews 13:15

I was right in the middle of watching a sermon with Dr. Charles Stanley on thankfulness when my right hand starting hurting like crazy out of nowhere. Eventually  it subsided but right in the middle of a message on being thankful. Go figure. 

Things like that get our attention sometimes. It may take pain to wake you up and make you grateful. I coast through  life very grateful for an abundance of energy I am blessed with at my age. When I got sick recently I for sure was praising God for the blessings he has given me. What about you, what are you thankful for?

Sometimes you don’t realize how wonderful someone or something is until they are gone. This past Thanksgiving was filled with memories from my family as I am sure it was yours as well. Stop and think about just how blessed you really are. See if you can’t continue to be grateful as if every day were Thanksgiving. 

PRAYER: Thanks so much for all your abundance to me Lord. I have no business complaining when I stop and think of everything. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we must be thankful for what God has given up. Each day is a gift from Him. Everything we have is another gift. Who we are is another gift to us. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete