Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Crash, Bang, Boom!



The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”Psalm 34:18

I was in the middle of a devotion on the mind with 41% power left on my Ipad when whoosh, the screen went black. Have you had days like that where it seems like you are being tested to see if you will pop a cork. 

Alas I am back pecking the keyboard once again and thinking about this season of the year, of course Jesus is the reason for this season. You may have expectations and live in a fantasy world of what you would like to see this Christmas. 

Remember this time of year it seems pain is accentuated and so is poverty. Know that wherever you are and whatever you are enduring now you can call out to God and have peace. Think of a way you can bless someone else and go do it.

PRAYER: Father I need you 24-7 and look to you for my peace and comfort. People will disappoint us but you are mighty and a stronghold in times of trouble. I choose to guard my heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine responded to a comment I made on her Facebook post: "We can't have a testimony without having a test." That gives me something to ponder as I go through my life..

    ReplyDelete