Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023-What Is Your Plan?



Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”Isaiah 43:19


Fresh starts ahead, sound like a good idea? New chances, new dreams, making wrongs right. It seems like turning the page on the old calendar is always an opportune time to start anew. 


What do you hope to achieve this year? Give your plans to the Lord and talk to Him in prayer. He will guide you and light your path. 


If you are not sure you are going to Heaven if you were to die perhaps it is time for a new life in Christ. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.(John 14:6). 


PRAYER: I ask that I think before I speak or act and please guide my steps to only things that will lead to eternal life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment