Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 30, 2023

Don’t Worry-Just Pray

 


“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7

You say you don’t worry and perhaps that is true but are you ever concerned over an issue? Isn’t that sort of the same thing as worry, maybe not totally but just a smidgen? 

Your worry doesn’t change one single thing so what you have to learn to do is trust that you prayed and God heard you and don’t allow Satan to pull you into a pit of fret and despair. Instead beat him at his game and show him who is boss. 

You gave it to God so purpose in your heart to throw off the anxiety and enjoy your life. Be intentional about telling Satan to leave you alone and then put on some praise music. I have included one at end for you. 

PRAYER: I thank you that I can choose peace over anxiety. Help me Lord as I seek to be intentional in giving you praise. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment