Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

What Do You Fear?



Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.Psalm 23:4

If you  watch the news you may end up thinking the world is falling. But God. Your children go to a public school and you get concerned over what they will learn and friends they make. But God. 

It is best to not freak out and certainly don’t open your mouth and speak negativity like almost speaking it into existence. Ground yourself in the word. Memorize it, claim it, live it. 

Next time you want to freak out remember God has this if you have covered it in prayer. 

PRAYER: I love you Lord. Your ways are higher than our ways and your thoughts deeper than ours. I trust you in my day to day life to guide me and keep my thoughts grounded on the Word.In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment