Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Is The Current Flowing?

 


I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.John 15:5

When you hear the word current what comes to mind? Perhaps the current of a river but for purposes of this writing I am referring to electric current. It is so essential to modern life. Without it everything would come to a standstill. 

Think about your spiritual life as being similar to an electric current. You must stay connected to the source of power which is Jesus, in order to have peace, joy, hope and more importantly to walk a life pleasing to him and helping to draw others to Him. 

If you shut off the ‘current’ meaning don’t read your Bible, don’t connect with others in Christian fellowship, and become lethargic in your faith walk before you know it your current will be cut off and be prey for Satan to deceive you. Stay connected to the ‘current’. 

PRAYER: Lord I need you in my life. Help me recognize false teaching and run far from it. Guide my steps and help me to guide others to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment