Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff


In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Thus began my devotion as I had not quite completed it and it vanished into the thin air of cyber space or the infamous cloud. So I go at it again. Odd because I was writing about little irritations then in the middle almost to the end of the devotion, poof. 

So what kind of things make you want to scream besides my scenario I just shared? Flat tire, run out of milk, no signal on your devices? 

The thing to do is not pop a cork but to stay grateful and thankful for the many blessings you enjoy. Make a list such as you have a car, you have a refrigerator, or you own cellular devices. You get the idea. Stay uplifted and try to still smile. Don’t sweat the small stuff. 

PRAYER: I am forever grateful to be able to walk, breathe, feel the air on my face and have family and friends that love me. Use me Lord to help another person who may be having a bad day. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Your title reminds me of when I was a teenager. I heard those words often. Sometimes we do worry about things that are insignificant to others but seem important to us. We have to discern what is important to us. I had to learn to look at what God has given me or allowed me to have rather than what I seem to lack.

    ReplyDelete