Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 16, 2023

Can You Spare Fifteen Minutes??

 


Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. James 4:8

I thought about my title and was hoping it was not going to guilt anyone into submission but simply a learning point to try to start your day on positive note giving God time and thus helping your own mindset for the day. 

Fifteen minutes divided up could be praising God for who he is for 5 minutes. Then asking God to forgive you for wrong attitudes, harboring resentment, or whatever it is that has separated you from God. Finally the last 5 minutes could be simply talking to Him in prayer whatever is on your mind. Pretty simple. 

There is no right or wrong way of having time with the Lord  but the important thing is to make it happen and make it something you want to do. You brush your teeth, put on deodorant, comb your hair so give God 15. Have a blessed day.


PRAYER: Help me Lord as I desire to spend more time with you. Forgive me for ever judging or condemning anyone and help me use my time wisely. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment: