Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Never Too Late-Keep Dreaming



‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Acts 2:17


I will tell you what, I certainly do not feel like an ‘old person’ although the young lady I recently had the pleasure of sharing an exit row with born in 2002 would beg to differ. 


Start a new hobby. Take a trip. Make new friends. Help out at church. Be kind when you don’t feel like it. Show Grace to those undeserving in human eyes. Be silly. 


Don’t get all depressed or compare yourself to others. Invent something. Get on Shark Tank. Make it a goal to qualify for a TV game show. Stop saying but I am too old for that. Says who?  


PRAYER: Father thank you for the gift of wonder and also good health. Help me never say ‘I’m too old for that’ but to press on to instill hope in others and keep dreams alive. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment